The term ‘Nish Media’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of “Skin app” whose registered office is 110 Adrien-Robert, Gatineau (Québec) J8Y 3S2. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of this app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither any third parties nor we provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this app meet your specific requirements.
- This app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this app, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the app.
- Nish Media forbids the posting of graphic content, depictions of abuse, nudity and other disturbing or unlawful items.
- Unauthorised use of this app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this app may also include links to other app’s and websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give you further information. They do not signify that we endorse these app’s and website(s).
- Skindigenous tattoo app (excluding any linked or related sites) is administered by NISH MEDIA which is in the province of Quebec within Canada.
- Upon entering and using this app, you understand and agree that any questions relating to your usage and visit to the site and its content is legislated by the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada. You are accepting and recognize that the Supreme Court of Quebec and precisely of the Hull district has exclusive rights and jurisdiction over the manor.
Nish Media is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified by visiting and using Skindigenous tattoo app, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Be aware that:
- All photos uploaded by users are the property of Nish Media.
- Photos added to profiles or user pages will not be archived.
- Users who choose to close their accounts cannot recover content of their page, and previously published content cannot be deleted.
- All visual or textual content is subject to approval by the Skindigenous web application administrators.
- By becoming a user, you consent to other users sharing your photos and profile on social media.
Nish Media may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on a frequent basis to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective starting February 21st, 2018.
This web application and its content are protected under the copyright, intellectual property and trademark laws of Canada and other applicable jurisdictions. Its design and content, including logos and photographs, are the sole property of Nish Media and can only be used under license.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Responsibility regarding the use by a minor
When you grand permission to a minor to use Skindigenous tattoo app, you are entirely assuming all responsibilities and particularly authorizing the following: i) the minor’s conduct; ii) the use, which the minor makes of the site; iii) the consequences, which may arise from wrongful usage of the site.
Links to other app’s and websites
As mention, Skindigenous tattoo app may contain links to other app’s and websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our app, you should note that we do not have any control over other app’s and websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern these sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the app or website in question.